Join Valentine in a 3 day intensive Restorative Teacher Training!
This course will give you the tools to be teach to train Restorative Classes and Workshops. If you love Restorative Yoga and want to learn more, if you want to deepen your Restorative practice or teach yourself this is for you!
Valentine has been teaching & practicing Restorative Yoga for over 5 years all over the world. She has studied Restorative Yoga in Canada & the UK. Valentine's favourite Yoga is Restorative and she is passionate about sharing it with you. If you are looking to learn something new and have fun, this course is for you!
What you will learn in this Course:
-What is Restorative Yoga?
- What is the difference between Restorative & Yin Yoga?
- How does Restorative Yoga Work?
- The Purpose of the Restorative Practice
- The History of Restorative Yoga
- All Restorative Yoga Poses
- Breath work for Restorative Yoga
- Adjustments & Hands on Assists
- Using Props: The How to
- Restorative Yoga & Injuries
-Restorative Yoga & Pregnancy
- Holding the Space for Restorative
- Voice & Confidence in the Classroom
- How to Teach a Class (Practice)
- Sequencing a Restorative Class
- Music for Restorative Yoga
- Theming a Restorative Class/ Workshop
- Restorative Yoga Business
You will leave this training feeling inspired and rested and ready to practice/teach restorative! You will receive a manual and certificate. This course is in the process of becoming Yoga Alliance Certified, it is not yet certified.
Friday, Nov 1st, 10:00-5:00pm
Saturday, Nov 2nd, 10:00-5:00pm
Sunday, Nov 3rd, 10:00-5:00pm
This course is 20 hours & in order to receive your Certificate you must attend all days.
Yoga Tribe K3 Rudigerstrasse 17, Zürich (Third Floor)
Regular 795.– CHF // Early Price Before September 31st 695.– CHF
Please Note that this Course is in English.
You do not need any prior Experience for this course.
In order to reserve your spot in the course you must make a payment.
Payment plans are available on Request.